1st New Mexico Bank, Wild Wild West Pro Rodeo
June 12-15, 2019
Gates open at 6:30 pm, Mutton Bustin’ at 7:30 pm and the PRCA Rodeo performance gets underway at 8 pm.
2019 Ticket prices $15 in advance and $18 at the gate and will go on sale Monday, June 3, 2019. at Circle Heart Western Wear, Lawley Dodge, First New Mexico Bank Silver City, First New Mexico Bank Deming and Circle S Western Emporium in Deming.
Thursday is Family night – buy three tickets get one free! This promotion is only good on Thursday!
2019 Sponsors – thank you to our returning sponsors! We do have several sponsor packages available for 2019.
- Wednesday Nightly Sponsor: Freeport McMoRan for the Boys and the Bulls.
- Thursday Nightly Sponsor: Snappy Mart Stores for the 1st PRCA Performance. This is also Family night with a buy 3-get 1 free ticket package. It is also Tough Enough to Wear Pink night. Our Exceptional Rodeo for people with disabilities starts at 6 pm.
- Friday Nightly Sponsor: Big O Tire Silver City. 2nd PRCA Performance.
- Saturday Nightly Sponsor: The Brown Boys at Werner Tire. 3rd PRCA Performance.
- EVERY night our kids’s Mutton Busitn’ gets underway at 7:30 pm brought to you by Stone & McGee CPA.
Our Event Sponsors are: Bareback Riding Zia Access Health Care, Steer Wrestling Southwest Concrete, Team Roping James Hamilton Construction, Saddle Bronc Leavitt Group Southwest, Tie Down Roping Arenas Valley Animal Clinic, Barrel Racing McDonald’s Silver City, Bull Riding Lawley Dodge, Steer Roping Runyan Construction, Exceptional Rodeo Humphrey’s Enterprises, Calf Scramble KNFT Silver City Radio.
We are pleased to announce our 2019 stock contractor Hi Lo ProRodeo – Facebook Page
- Q: How do I enter the rodeo? A: You must be a PRCA card or permit holder to enter the Wild Wild West ProRodeo.
- Q: Any special rodeo ground rules. A: Yes, the arena gate will be closed during each Barrel Racing run.
- Q: How can I volunteer? A: We would love to have you as a volunteer for our rodeo. We need ticket takers, folks to help clean up, runners, etc. These are non-paid positions. However, for a job well done, with multiple hours contributed, you might get a free ticket to the rodeo.
- Q: Do I have to purchase a ticket for my infant? A: We don’t have a hard and fast rule for this. Per the rodeo chairman, “If they are 5 and younger, and will be sitting in a seat they need a ticket, if they will be sitting on your lap, no ticket needed.”
- Q: How do I become a vendor? A: We ensure that we have a variety of vendors; no one selling the same thing. We have events happening starting on Tuesday through Saturday. The charge is $250 – $350 for the week. Contact P.D. Wilkerson at 575-519-8670.
- Q: How do I enter my child in the Mutton Busting? A: Sign up location for 2019 will be Circle Heart Western Wear – sign up beginning Wednesday, May 22. There are 15 slots per performance. Parents must sign a waiver, in person, to enter their child. Registration closes June 11. Rules are handed out when registered.
- Q: Can I purchase my rodeo tickets with a credit card? A: You can buy your rodeo tickets at Lawley Dodge using a credit card. Only at this location!
- Q: Who are your national sponsors? A: MillerCoors Brewing, RAM Trucks, Justin Boots, and Wrangler.
- Q: What do I need to know to take photographs at the rodeo? A: You may take photographs for your OWN PERSONAL USE. For ANY commercial use at all photographers who are not PRCA members must sign the PRCA license form agreeing that photographs may not be used, sold or reused in any other manner including, but not limited to, broadcast or streaming in any format (to include any websites) or for any other purpose without the prior written consent of the PRCA. The PRCA license agreement for media and freelance photographers is available through the rodeo committee or by calling PRCA Media at 719.528.4736.
- Q: How do I get box seating? A: Box seating for the week comes with a sponsor package purchase. These sponsor packages start at $800, most packages average $1,600 -$2,500 (event and nightly sponsorships).
For additional information contact our Rodeo Chairman, John Myers at 575-654-4625. We look forward to seeing you at the Rodeo!