May 31, June 1, 2 & 3, 2017
Our 2017 nightly sponsors:
- Wednesday – The Boys and the Bulls with performance sponsor Freeport McMoRan.
- Thursday – Family Night and “Tough Enough to Wear Pink” night with performance sponsor Snappy Mart. Exceptional Rodeo at 6:15 pm.
- Friday – Rodeo action brought to you by Big O Tire of Silver City.
- Saturday – The final performance brought to you by “The Brown Boys” at Werner Tire.
Gates open at 6:30 pm, Circle Heart Mutton Bustin’ at 7:30 pm and the PRCA Rodeo performance gets underway at 8 pm.
2017 Ticket prices are $15 in advance and $18 at the gate and will go on sale Thursday, May 25, 2017.
2017 Tickets will be on sale at the following outlets:
- Circle Heart Western Wear (2640 Hwy 180 East, Silver City)
- First New Mexico Bank (Silver City and Deming)
- Circle S Western Emporium (Deming)
- Lawley Dodge (2750 Hwy 180 East, Silver City) – – on Facebook! ** pay with a credit card here only!**
- Absolutely no refunds or exchanges!
2017 Event Sponsors:
- Bull Riding – Lawley Dodge
- Steer Wrestling – Devil Doc
- Tie-Down Roping – Arenas Valley Animal Clinic
- Team Roping – Chuck Hamilton Construction
- Bareback Riding – Zia Access Health Care
- Saddle Bronc Riding – Leavitt Group Southwest
- Barrel Racing – Edward Jones Investments
- Steer Roping – T.B.D.
- Exceptional Rodeo – Humphrey Enterprises
- Mutton Busting – Circle Heart Western Wear
- Calf Scramble – Silver City Radio, KNFT
- Announcer –James Horcasitas – Hood River Distillers
- Clown/Barrelman – Justin Rumford – T.B.D.
- 2017 Miss Turquoise Circuit – Jordan Ownby – Wendy’s Restaurant
- Open Team Roping – T.B.D
- Timed events slack – Wednesday
- Steer Roping – Thursday
- The Exceptional Rodeo – Thursday
- Tough Enough to Wear Pink Night – Thursday
- Open Barrel Race – T.B.D.
- First New Mexico Bank radio remote with KNFT – come out to meet the rodeo professional bull fighters, rodeo royalty, and competitors – Wednesday
- Rodeo personalities meet & greet at Circle Heart – Friday
- Family dance on the slab at the arena after the rodeo by Lone Mountain 4-H – Friday and Saturday nights at 9 pm.
We appreciate the hard work of our rodeo stock contractor Carr Pro Rodeo and Pete Carr’s Classic Pro Rodeo
- Q: How do I enter the rodeo? A: You must be a PRCA card or permit holder to enter the WWWPR.
- Q: Any special rodeo ground rules. A: Yes, the arena gate will be closed during each Barrel Racing run.
- Q: How can I volunteer? A: We would love to have you as a volunteer for our rodeo. We need ticket takers, folks to help clean up, runners, etc. These are non-paid positions. However, for a job well done, with multiple hours contributed, you might get a free ticket to the rodeo.
- Q: Do I have to purchase a ticket for my infant? A: We don’t have a hard and fast rule for this. Per the rodeo chairman, “If they are 5 and younger, and will be sitting in a seat they need a ticket, if they will be sitting on your lap, no ticket needed.”
- Q: How do I become a vendor? A: We ensure that we have a variety of vendors; no one selling the same thing. We have events happening starting on Tuesday through Saturday. The charge is $300 – $500 for the week. Contact P.D. Wilkerson at 575.519.8670.
- Q: How do I get box seating? A: Box seating for the week comes with a sponsor package purchase. These sponsor packages start at $650.
- Q: How do I enter my child in the Mutton Busting? A: Circle Heart Western Wear starts the sign ups around the middle of May. They have 15 slots per performance. Parents must sign a waiver to enter their child.
- Q: Can I purchase my rodeo tickets with a credit card? A: You can buy your rodeo tickets at Lawley Dodge using a credit card. Only at this location!
- Q: Who are your national sponsors? A: MillerCoors Brewing, Pendleton Whisky, RAM Trucks, Justin Boots, and Wrangler.
For additional information contact our Rodeo Chairman, Tyler Brown at 575.538.1778. We look forward to seeing you at the Rodeo!