- Wednesday – The Boys and the Bulls with performance sponsor Freeport McMoRan Copper & Gold.
- Thursday – Family Night and “Tough Enough to Wear Pink” night with performance sponsor Snappy Mart. Exceptional Rodeo at 6:15 pm.
- Friday – Rodeo action brought to you by Big O Tire of Silver City and Deming.
- Saturday – The final performance brought to you by “The Brown Boys” at Werner Tire.
Gates open at 6 pm, Circle Heart Mutton Bustin’ at 7:30 pm and the PRCA Rodeo performance gets underway at 8 pm.
Tickets will be on sale around Mid May at the following outlets:
- Circle Heart Western Wear (Silver City),
- First New Mexico Bank (Silver City),
- Lawley Dodge (Silver City), ** new pay with a credit card here only!**
- Circle S Western Emporium (Deming)
- Trail Town Chevron (Lordsburg).
Tickets are $15 in advance and $18 at the gate.
We thank our generous Event Sponsors in 2014:
- Bull Riding – Lawley Dodge
- Steer Wrestling – The Buffalo Bar
- Tie-Down Roping –
- Team Roping – Gonzales Law
- Bareback Riding – Zia Family Health Care
- Saddle Bronc Riding – Leavitt Group Southwest
- Barrel Racing – Wendy’s
- Bill Craddock Memorial Steer Roping – Runyan Construction, WNM Communications and SueAnn Craddock
- Exceptional Rodeo – Humphrey’s Enterprises
- Mutton Busting – Circle Heart Western Wear
There is something to do all week:
- Rodeo Kickoff downtown. 9-11 am at the Silver City Farmers Market, cowboy poetry, music, informational booths, and more!
- Warm-up roping, enter 10 am, rope 11:30 am with Walt Nichols Memorial #12 Team Roping. Teams from the short round will run each night during the Wild Wild West ProRodeo.
- Pot of Silver Open Team Roping enter @ 11 am.
- Timed events slack begins at 9 am. KNFT Radio remote @ 1st New Mexico Bank 11 am–1 pm.
- Bill Craddock Memorial Steer Roping Slack at 8 am. The Exceptional Rodeo in the arena starting at 6:15 pm. Don’t forget to wear your pink to the rodeo!
- KNFT Radio remote @ Circle Heart Western Wear 11 am-1 pm.
- Dance nightly at the Flame Convention Center – the official dance hall and saloon of the rodeo.
- June 6 & 7: Family dance on the slab at the arena after the rodeo by Lone Mountain 4-H.
Thanks to our rodeo stock contractor Pete Carr’s Classic Pro Rodeo